Prof. Arie Zaban
Sustainable energy, Chemistry
· Solar energy.
· Dye Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSC).
· Nanoporous wide band-gap semiconductor electrodes, single material and core-shell systems.
· Nanosize wide band-gap semiconductors with controlled properties via surface control.
· Low cost spectral splitting for multi-bandgap photovoltaics.
· Interdigitated organic/inorganic nanosize layers towards the development of low cost “plastic” solar cells and smart polymers.
· Combinatorial Materials Science for Next Generation Photovoltaics