Atomic Force Microscope
The AFM icon flexible scanner design allows Contact AFM, Tapping mode AFM, Electrostatic Force Microscopy (EFM), Surface Potential AFM, Magnetic Force Microscopy (MFM), Nanomanipulation / nanoscratching and Peak Force QNM application. Stage with full navigation is accommodating samples up to 8'' in diameter and 12mm in thickness. The instrument is in the glovebox permanently, it provides the best conditions for the measurements of electrical properties of the surface and samples that are sensitive to the oxigen.
- Contact and Tapping modes AFM
- Magnetic Force Microscopy (MFM)
- Electrostatic force microscopy (EFM) and Surface potential AFM (Kelvin Probe AFM)
- Scanning Spreading Resistance Microscopy (SSRM)
- TUNA (conductivity mapping)
- Nanoindentation, nanomanipulation and nanoscratching
- PeakForce QNM for mapping simultaneously different kinds of surface properties, from mechanical up to electrical properties.
- Capability for both ambient and liquid environments
- The level of oxygen in the glovebox is 0.2%
Last Updated Date : 22/08/2021