1.2015 - now - Lab manager in Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry, Nanomaterials Research Center, Institute of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials, Dr. Daniel Nessim lab
1.9.17-now - AFM operator, Bar – Ilan University, Institute of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials (BINA),Surface Analysis Facility, AFM unit
2005-2009 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry Ph.D. Chemistry with concentration in Polymers and materials Chemistry
2003-2005 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry M.Sc Chemistry with concentration in Polymers and materials Chemistry
2000-2003 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry B.Sc Chemistry with concentration in Organic & Medicinal Chemistry
1998-2000 I .D.F manpower cordinator at Police military corps.
2.2022 - now- Projects manager of Bar – Ilan University, Institute of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials (BINA). AFM operator, Surface Analysis Unit at BINA.
1.2015 – 2.2022 - Lab manager, Pro. Daniel Nessim lab in Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry, Nanomaterials Research Center, Institute of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials.
1.9.17-2.2022 - AFM operator, Bar – Ilan University, Institute of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials (BINA), Surface Analysis Unit.
2010-2011 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry Prof. Lellouch lab Post doctorate position in Material Science. Research experience in organic synthesis, gold surface modification and piezoelectric crystal electrodes. Methods: contact angle, ellipsometry, grazing angle and QCM.
2003-2009 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry Research experience in organic synthesis and analysis, polymers synthesis and glass surface modification. Methods: HPLC, GPC, NMR, FT-IR, XRD, raman , AFM, SEM, viscosity, DSC, light scattering, UV and polarimeter
- Bharathi Rajeswaran, Rajashree Konar, Sriram Guddala, Tali Sharabani, Eti Teblum, Yaakov Tischler, Gilbert Daniel Nessim*: Nanostructure-Free Metal-Dielectric Stacks for Raman Scattering Enhancement and Defect Identification in CVD-Grown Tungsten Di-Sulfide (2H-WS2) Nanosheets, 2022, The Journal of Physical Chemistry, accepted
- Andrea Villa, Madina Telkhozhayeva, Fabio Marangi, Eti Teblum, Aaron Ross, Mirko Prato, Luca Andena, Roberto Frassine, Francesco Scotognella*, Gilbert Daniel Nessim: Optical Properties and Ultrafast Near-Infrared Localized Surface Plasmon Dynamics in Naturally p-Type Digenite Films. Advanced Optical Materials, 2022, in press. https://doi. 10.1002/adom.202201488
- Madina Telkhozhayeva,Baruch Hirsch,Rajashree Konar, Eti Teblum, Ronit Lavi, Michal Weitman, Bibhudatta Malik, Elisa Moretti, and Gilbert Daniel Nessim*: 2D TiS2 Flakes for Tetracycline Hydrochloride Photodegradation under Solar Light. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental,2022, 318,121872. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcatb.2022.121872
Reut Yemini, Shalev Blanga, Hagit Aviv, Ilana Perelshtein, Eti Teblum, Shahar Dery, Elad Gross, Yitzhak Mastai,* Malachi Noked,* and Ortal Lidor-Shalev*: Growth of Hybrid Chiral Thin Films by Molecular Layer Deposition Zinc/Cysteine as a Case Study. Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 2022, 9, 2101725. https://doi.org/10.1002/admi.202101725
Shimon Yudovich, Adan Marzouqe, Joseph Kantorovitsch, Eti Teblum, Tao Chen, Jörg Enderlein, Evan W. Miller, Shimon Weiss: Electrically Controlling and Optically Observing the Membrane Potential supported Lipid Bilayers- Supporting material. Biophysical Journal, 2022, 121, 2624-2637. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bpj.2022.05.037
Rajashree Konar, Bharathi Rajeswaran, Atanu Paul, Eti Teblum, Hagit Aviv, Ilana Perelshtein, Ilya Grinberg, Yaakov Tischler, Gilbert Nessim: CVD-assisted Synthesis of 2D Layered MoSe2 on Mo foil and Low-Frequency Raman scattering of its Exfoliated Few-Layer Nanosheets on CaF2 Substrate. ACS Omega, 2022, 4121-4134. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matchar.2021.111666
Rajashree Konar, Rimon Tamari, Eti Teblum, Gilbert Daniel Nessim, Louisa Meshi: In-Depth Characterization of Stacking Faults Forming During the Growth of Transition-Metal Di-Chalcogenides (TMDCs) by Ambient Pressure-CVD. Materials Characterization, 2021, 184, 111666. https://doi.org/10.1021/acsomega.1c05652
Madina Telkhozhayeva, Rajashree Konar, Ronit Lavi, Eti Teblum, Bibhudatta Malik, Sharon Ruthstein, Elisa Moretti, Gilbert Daniel Nessim: Phase-Dependent Photocatalytic Activity of Bulk and Exfoliated Defect-Controlled Flakes of Layered Copper Sulfides under Simulated Solar Light. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2021, 9, 16103−16114 https://doi.org/10.1021/acssuschemeng.1c04545
Lorenzo Vannozzi,Enrico Catalano, Madina Telkhozhayeva, Eti Teblum, Alina Yarmolenko, Efrat Shawat Avraham, Rajashree Konar, Gilbert Daniel Nessim and Leonardo Ricott: Graphene Oxide and Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanoflakes Coated with Glycol Chitosan, Propylene Glycol Alginate, and Polydopamine: Characterization and Cytotoxicity in Human Chondrocytes, Nanomaterials, 2021, 11(8), 2105. https://doi.org/10.3390/nano11082105
- Telkhozhayeva, Madina; Teblum, Eti; Konar, Rajashree; Girshevitz, Olga; Perelshtein, Ilana; Aviv, Hagit; Tischler, Yaakov R.; Nessim, Gilbert: Higher Ultrasonic Frequency Liquid Phase Exfoliation Leads to Larger and Monolayer to Few-Layer Flakes of 2D Layered Materials, Langmuir, 2021, 37, 4504-4514. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.langmuir.0c03668
D. Trucco*, L. Vannozzi, E. Teblum, M. Telkhozhayeva, G.D. Nessim, S. Affatato, G. Lisignoli*, and L. Ricotti*: Graphene Oxide-doped Gellan Gum-PEGDA hydrogel mimicking the mechanical and lubrication properties of articular cartilage, Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2021, 10, 20014341-17.https://doi.org/10.1002/adhm.202001434
R. Konar, S. Das, E. Teblum, A. Modak, I. Perelshtein, J.J. Richter, A. Schechter*, and G.D. Nessim*: Facile and Scalable Ambient Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition-Assisted Synthesis of Layered Silver Selenide (β-Ag2Se) on Ag foil as an Oxygen Reduction Catalyst in Alkaline Medium, Electrochemical Acta, 2021, 370, 137709.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.electacta.2020.137709
A. Moumen, R. Konar, D. Zappa, E.Teblum, I.Perelshtein, G.D. Nessim*, and E. Comini*:Robust Room-Temperature NO2 Sensors from Exfoliated 2D Few Layered CVD-Grown Bulk Tungsten Di-selenide (2H-WSe2), ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2021, 13(3), 4316-4329.https://doi.org/10.1021/acsami.0c17924
- A. Moumen, R. Konar, D. Zappa, E.Teblum, I.Perelshtein, G.D. Nessim*, and E. Comini*:"Exfoliated 2D few-layered tungsten di-selenide (2H-WSe2) nanosheets for exceptionally sensitive and selective nitrogen dioxide (NO2) detection at room temperature", ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2020, in press
- V. Trovato, E. Teblum, Y. Kostikov, A. Pedrana, V. Re, G.D. Nessim*, and G. Rosace*:"Electrically conductive cotton fabric coatings developed by silica sol-gel precursors doped with surfactant-aided dispersion of vertically aligned carbon nanotubes fillers in organic solvent-free aqueous solution," Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2020, DOI: 10.1016/j.jcis.2020.10.076
- R. Konar, Rosy, I. Perelshtein, E. Teblum, M. Telkhozhayeva, M. Tkachev, J.J. Richter, E. Cattaruzza, A." Pietropolli Charmet, P. Stoppa, M. Noked*, G.D. Nessim*: Scalable synthesis of few-layered 2D tungsten di-selenide (2H-WSe2) nanosheets directly grown on tungsten (W) foil using ambient pressure chemical vapor deposition for reversible Li-ion storage, "ACS Omega, 5 (31), 19409-19421.
- V. Trovato, E. Teblum, Y. Kostikov, A. Pedrana, V. Re, G.D. Nessim*, and G. Rosace*: "Sol-gel approach to incorporate millimeter-long carbon nanotubes into fabrics for the development of electrical-conductive textiles," Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2020, 240, 122218.
- Y. Chemla, E. Teblum, A. Markus, E. Shawat Avraham, A. Slotsky, Y. Kostikov, N. Farah, M. Telkhozhayeva, G.D. Nessim, Y. Mandel*: "Carbon nanostructures as a scaffold for human embryonic stem cells differentiation toward photoreceptor precursors," Nanoscale, 2020,12 (36), 18918-18930.
- A. Setzer, P.D. Esquinazi*, L. Botsch, O. Bahre, E. Teblum, A. Itzhak, and G.D. Nessim: "Magnetic phase transitions around room temperature in Cu9S5, Phase Transitions," 2019, 92, 385-395
- N. Muralidharan, C. Meng, Eti Teblum, K. Moyer, G.D. Nessim, and C.L. Pint*: Multifunctional Structural Ultra-Battery Composite, Nano Letters, 2018, 18 (12), 7761–7768.
- N. Muralidharan, Eti Teblum, A. Westover, D. Schauben, A. Yitzhak, M. Muallem, G.D. Nessim, and C.L. Pint*: Carbon Nanotube Reinforced Structural Composite Supercapacitor, Scientific Reports, 2018, 8, 17662-1-17662-9.
- M, Mu, Eti Teblum, Ł. Figiel, G.D. Nessim, and T. McNally*: Correlation between MWCNT Aspect Ratio and The Mechanical Properties of Composites of PMMA and MWCNTs, Materials Research Express, 2018, 5, 045305,
- A. Itzhak, Eti Teblum, O. Girshevitz, S. Okashy, Y. Turkulets, L. Burlaka, G. Cohen-Taguri, E. Shawat Avraham, M. Noked, I. Shalish*, and G.D. Nessim*: Digenite (Cu9S5): Layered p-Type Semiconductor Grown by Reactive Annealing of Copper, Chemistry of Materials, 2018, 30 (7), 2379–2388.
- O. Marciano, S. Gonen, N. Levy, E. Teblum, R.Yemini, G.D. Nessim S. Ruthstein and L. Elbaz: Modulation of Oxygen Content in Graphene Surfaces Using Temperature-Programmed Reductive Annealing: Electron Paramagnetic Resonance and Electrochemical Study, Langmuir, 2016, 32 (44), 11672–11680.
- E. Teblum, A. Itzhak, E. Shawat-Avraham, M. Muallem, R. Yemini, and G.D. Nessim: Differential Preheating of Hydrocarbon Decomposition and Water Vapor Formation Shows That Single Ring Aromatic Hydrocarbons Enhance Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotubes Growth, Carbon, 2016, 109, 727-736.
- Q. Wang, P. Subramanian, A. Schechter, E. Teblum, R. Yemini, G.D. Nessim, A. Vasilescu, M.Li, R.Boukherroub, S. Szunerits: Vertically aligned nitrogen-doped carbon nanotube carpet electrodes: highly sensitive interfaces for the analysis of serum from patients with inflammatory bowel disease. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2016, 8, 9600−9609.
- R. Yemini, M. Muallem, T. Sharabani, E. Teblum, Y. Gofer and G.D. Nessim: Patterning of Forests of Carbon Nanotubes (CNTs) Using Copper Overlayers as Iron Catalyst Deactivators, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2016,120 (22), 12242-12248.
- Rivka Ben Ishaya, Yaara Kapp-Barneaa, Irena Grigoriantza, Eti Teblum, Jean-Paul Lellouche: Real time acoustic profiling of a live cancerous cell monolayer using QCM, Sensors and Actuators B, 2015, 215, 373–381.
- Palaniappan Subramanian, Asaf Cohen, Eti Teblum, Gilbert D. Nessimb, Edward Bormasheko, Alex Schechter: Electrocatalytic activity of nitrogen plasma treated vertically aligned carbon nanotube carpets towards oxygen reduction reaction, Electrochemistry Communications, 2014, 49, 42-46.
- Eti Teblum, Malachi Noked, Judith Grinblat, Anna Kremen, Merav Muallem, Yafit Fleger, Yaakov R. Tischler, Doron Aurbach and Gilbert D. Nessim: Millimeter-Tall Carpets of Vertically Aligned Crystalline Carbon Nanotubes Synthesized on Copper Substrates for Electrical Applications, J. Phys. Chem. C 2014, 118, 19345–19355.
- Eti Teblum, Yossi Gofer, Cary. L. Pint and Gilbert D. Nessim: Decrypting the role of catalyst oxidation state in synthesis of vertically aligned carbon nanotubes, J. Phys. Chem. C 2012, 116, 24522−24528.
- Eti Baruch-Teblum, Yizhak Mastai and Katharina Landfester: Miniemulsion polymerization of cyclodextrin nanospheres for water purification from organic pollutants, European polymer journal, 2010, 46, 1671–1678.
- Eti Baruch, Anatoly M. Belostotskii and Yitzhak Mastai: Relationship between the antifreeze activities and the chemical structures of polyols. Journal of Molecular Structure, 2008, 874, 170-177.
- Eti Baruch, Yitzhak. Mastai: Antifreeze Properties of Polyglycidol Block Copolymers,macromolecular rapid communication, 2007, 28, 2256-2261.
Last Updated Date : 12/12/2022