Dr. Eti Teblum
1.2015 - now - Lab manager in Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry, Nanomaterials Research Center, Institute of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials, Dr. Daniel Nessim lab
1.9.17-now - AFM operator, Bar – Ilan University, Institute of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials (BINA),Surface Analysis Facility, AFM unit
2005-2009 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry Ph.D. Chemistry with concentration in Polymers and materials Chemistry
2003-2005 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry M.Sc Chemistry with concentration in Polymers and materials Chemistry
2000-2003 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry B.Sc Chemistry with concentration in Organic & Medicinal Chemistry
1998-2000 I .D.F manpower cordinator at Police military corps.
2011-1.2015 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry Dr. Daniel Nessim lab Post doctorate position in Material Science and lab manager. Research experience in CNTs CNF, graphene, copper sulfide synthesis by CVD and wet chemistry and characterization Methods: CVD, HRSEM, HRTEM, RAMAN, XPS, ALD, AFM, e-beam evaporation.
2010-2011 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry Prof. Lellouch lab Post doctorate position in Material Science. Research experience in organic synthesis, gold surface modification and piezoelectric crystal electrodes. Methods: contact angle, ellipsometry, grazing angle and QCM.
2003-2009 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry Research experience in organic synthesis and analysis, polymers synthesis and glass surface modification. Methods: HPLC, GPC, NMR, FT-IR, XRD, raman , AFM, SEM, viscosity, DSC, light scattering, UV and polarimeter
- N. Muralidharan, C. Meng, Eti Teblum, K. Moyer, G.D. Nessim, and C.L. Pint*: Multifunctional Structural Ultra-Battery Composite, Nano Letters, 2018, 18 (12), 7761–7768.
- N. Muralidharan, Eti Teblum, A. Westover, D. Schauben, A. Yitzhak, M. Muallem, G.D. Nessim, and C.L. Pint*: Carbon Nanotube Reinforced Structural Composite Supercapacitor, Scientific Reports, 2018, 8, 17662-1-17662-9.
- M, Mu, Eti Teblum, Ł. Figiel, G.D. Nessim, and T. McNally*: Correlation between MWCNT Aspect Ratio and The Mechanical Properties of Composites of PMMA and MWCNTs, Materials Research Express, 2018, 5, 045305,
- A. Itzhak, Eti Teblum, O. Girshevitz, S. Okashy, Y. Turkulets, L. Burlaka, G. Cohen-Taguri, E. Shawat Avraham, M. Noked, I. Shalish*, and G.D. Nessim*: Digenite (Cu9S5): Layered p-Type Semiconductor Grown by Reactive Annealing of Copper, Chemistry of Materials, 2018, 30 (7), 2379–2388.
- O. Marciano, S. Gonen, N. Levy, E. Teblum, R.Yemini, G.D. Nessim S. Ruthstein and L. Elbaz: Modulation of Oxygen Content in Graphene Surfaces Using Temperature-Programmed Reductive Annealing: Electron Paramagnetic Resonance and Electrochemical Study, Langmuir, 2016, 32 (44), 11672–11680.
- E. Teblum, A. Itzhak, E. Shawat-Avraham, M. Muallem, R. Yemini, and G.D. Nessim:
Differential Preheating of Hydrocarbon Decomposition and Water Vapor Formation Shows That Single Ring Aromatic Hydrocarbons Enhance Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotubes Growth, Carbon, 2016, 109, 727-736.
- Q. Wang, P. Subramanian, A. Schechter, E. Teblum, R. Yemini, G.D. Nessim, A. Vasilescu, M.Li, R.Boukherroub, S. Szunerits:
Vertically aligned nitrogen-doped carbon nanotube carpet electrodes: highly sensitive interfaces for the analysis of serum from patients with inflammatory bowel disease
ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2016, 8, 9600−9609.
- R. Yemini, M. Muallem, T. Sharabani, E. Teblum, Y. Gofer and G.D. Nessim: Patterning of Forests of Carbon Nanotubes (CNTs) Using Copper Overlayers as Iron Catalyst Deactivators, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2016,120 (22), 12242-12248.
- Rivka Ben Ishaya, Yaara Kapp-Barneaa, Irena Grigoriantza, Eti Teblum, Jean-Paul Lellouche: Real time acoustic profiling of a live cancerous cell monolayer using QCM, Sensors and Actuators B, 2015, 215, 373–381.
- Palaniappan Subramanian, Asaf Cohen, Eti Teblum, Gilbert D. Nessimb, Edward Bormasheko, Alex Schechter: Electrocatalytic activity of nitrogen plasma treated vertically aligned carbon nanotube carpets towards oxygen reduction reaction, Electrochemistry Communications, 2014, 49, 42-46.
- Eti Teblum, Malachi Noked, Judith Grinblat, Anna Kremen, Merav Muallem, Yafit Fleger, Yaakov R. Tischler, Doron Aurbach and Gilbert D. Nessim: Millimeter-Tall Carpets of Vertically Aligned Crystalline Carbon Nanotubes Synthesized on Copper Substrates for Electrical Applications, J. Phys. Chem. C 2014, 118, 19345–19355.
- Eti Teblum, Yossi Gofer, Cary. L. Pint and Gilbert D. Nessim: Decrypting the role of catalyst oxidation state in synthesis of vertically aligned carbon nanotubes, J. Phys. Chem. C 2012, 116, 24522−24528.
- Eti Baruch-Teblum Yizhak Mastai and Katharina Landfester: Miniemulsion polymerization of cyclodextrin nanospheres for water purification from organic pollutants, European polymer journal, 2010, 46, 1671–1678.
- Eti Baruch, Anatoly M. Belostotskii and Yitzhak Mastai: Relationship between the antifreeze activities and the chemical structures of polyols. Journal of Molecular Structure, 2008, 874, 170-177.
- Eti Baruch, Yitzhak. Mastai: Antifreeze Properties of Polyglycidol Block Copolymers, macromolecular rapid communication, 2007, 28, 2256-2261.