2.2022 - now- Projects manager of Bar – Ilan University, Institute of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials (BINA).
AFM operator, Surface Analysis Unit at BINA.
1.2015 – 2.2022 - Lab manager, Pro. Daniel Nessim lab in Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry, Nanomaterials Research Center, Institute of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials.
1.9.17-2.2022 - AFM operator, Bar – Ilan University, Institute of Nanotechnology and Advanced Materials (BINA), Surface Analysis Unit.
2005-2009 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry Ph.D. Chemistry with concentration in Polymers and materials Chemistry
2003-2005 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry M.Sc Chemistry with concentration in Polymers and materials Chemistry
2000-2003 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry B.Sc Chemistry with concentration in Organic & Medicinal Chemistry
1998-2000 I .D.F manpower cordinator at Police military corps.
2011-1.2015 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry Dr. Daniel Nessim lab Post doctorate position in Material Science and lab manager. Research experience in CNTs CNF, graphene, copper sulfide synthesis by CVD and wet chemistry and characterization Methods: CVD, HRSEM, HRTEM, RAMAN, XPS, ALD, AFM, e-beam evaporation.
2010-2011 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry Prof. Lellouch lab Post doctorate position in Material Science. Research experience in organic synthesis, gold surface modification and piezoelectric crystal electrodes. Methods: contact angle, ellipsometry, grazing angle and QCM.
2003-2009 Bar – Ilan University, Department of Chemistry Research experience in organic synthesis and analysis, polymers synthesis and glass surface modification. Methods: HPLC, GPC, NMR, FT-IR, XRD, raman , AFM, SEM, viscosity, DSC, light scattering, UV and polarimeter
- Bharathi Rajeswaran, Rajashree Konar, Sriram Guddala, Tali Sharabani, Eti Teblum, Yaakov Tischler, Gilbert Daniel Nessim*: Nanostructure-Free Metal-Dielectric Stacks for Raman Scattering Enhancement and Defect Identification in CVD-Grown Tungsten Di-Sulfide (2H-WS2) Nanosheets, 2022, The Journal of Physical Chemistry, accepted
- Andrea Villa, Madina Telkhozhayeva, Fabio Marangi, Eti Teblum, Aaron Ross, Mirko Prato, Luca Andena, Roberto Frassine, Francesco Scotognella*, Gilbert Daniel Nessim: Optical Properties and Ultrafast Near-Infrared Localized Surface Plasmon Dynamics in Naturally p-Type Digenite Films. Advanced Optical Materials, 2022, in press. https://doi. 10.1002/adom.202201488
- Madina Telkhozhayeva,Baruch Hirsch,Rajashree Konar, Eti Teblum, Ronit Lavi, Michal Weitman, Bibhudatta Malik, Elisa Moretti, and Gilbert Daniel Nessim*: 2D TiS2 Flakes for Tetracycline Hydrochloride Photodegradation under Solar Light. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental,2022, 318,121872. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apcatb.2022.121872
Reut Yemini, Shalev Blanga, Hagit Aviv, Ilana Perelshtein, Eti Teblum, Shahar Dery, Elad Gross, Yitzhak Mastai,* Malachi Noked,* and Ortal Lidor-Shalev*: Growth of Hybrid Chiral Thin Films by Molecular Layer Deposition Zinc/Cysteine as a Case Study. Adv. Mater. Interfaces, 2022, 9, 2101725. https://doi.org/10.1002/admi.202101725
Shimon Yudovich, Adan Marzouqe, Joseph Kantorovitsch, Eti Teblum, Tao Chen, Jörg Enderlein, Evan W. Miller, Shimon Weiss: Electrically Controlling and Optically Observing the Membrane Potential supported Lipid Bilayers- Supporting material. Biophysical Journal, 2022, 121, 2624-2637. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bpj.2022.05.037
Rajashree Konar, Bharathi Rajeswaran, Atanu Paul, Eti Teblum, Hagit Aviv, Ilana Perelshtein, Ilya Grinberg, Yaakov Tischler, Gilbert Nessim: CVD-assisted Synthesis of 2D Layered MoSe2 on Mo foil and Low-Frequency Raman scattering of its Exfoliated Few-Layer Nanosheets on CaF2 Substrate. ACS Omega, 2022, 4121-4134. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matchar.2021.111666
Rajashree Konar, Rimon Tamari, Eti Teblum, Gilbert Daniel Nessim, Louisa Meshi: In-Depth Characterization of Stacking Faults Forming During the Growth of Transition-Metal Di-Chalcogenides (TMDCs) by Ambient Pressure-CVD. Materials Characterization, 2021, 184, 111666. https://doi.org/10.1021/acsomega.1c05652
Madina Telkhozhayeva, Rajashree Konar, Ronit Lavi, Eti Teblum, Bibhudatta Malik, Sharon Ruthstein, Elisa Moretti, Gilbert Daniel Nessim: Phase-Dependent Photocatalytic Activity of Bulk and Exfoliated Defect-Controlled Flakes of Layered Copper Sulfides under Simulated Solar Light. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2021, 9, 16103−16114 https://doi.org/10.1021/acssuschemeng.1c04545
Lorenzo Vannozzi,Enrico Catalano, Madina Telkhozhayeva, Eti Teblum, Alina Yarmolenko, Efrat Shawat Avraham, Rajashree Konar, Gilbert Daniel Nessim and Leonardo Ricott: Graphene Oxide and Reduced Graphene Oxide Nanoflakes Coated with Glycol Chitosan, Propylene Glycol Alginate, and Polydopamine: Characterization and Cytotoxicity in Human Chondrocytes, Nanomaterials, 2021, 11(8), 2105. https://doi.org/10.3390/nano11082105
- Telkhozhayeva, Madina; Teblum, Eti; Konar, Rajashree; Girshevitz, Olga; Perelshtein, Ilana; Aviv, Hagit; Tischler, Yaakov R.; Nessim, Gilbert: Higher Ultrasonic Frequency Liquid Phase Exfoliation Leads to Larger and Monolayer to Few-Layer Flakes of 2D Layered Materials, Langmuir, 2021, 37, 4504-4514. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.langmuir.0c03668
D. Trucco*, L. Vannozzi, E. Teblum, M. Telkhozhayeva, G.D. Nessim, S. Affatato, G. Lisignoli*, and L. Ricotti*: Graphene Oxide-doped Gellan Gum-PEGDA hydrogel mimicking the mechanical and lubrication properties of articular cartilage, Advanced Healthcare Materials, 2021, 10, 20014341-17.https://doi.org/10.1002/adhm.202001434
R. Konar, S. Das, E. Teblum, A. Modak, I. Perelshtein, J.J. Richter, A. Schechter*, and G.D. Nessim*: Facile and Scalable Ambient Pressure Chemical Vapor Deposition-Assisted Synthesis of Layered Silver Selenide (β-Ag2Se) on Ag foil as an Oxygen Reduction Catalyst in Alkaline Medium, Electrochemical Acta, 2021, 370, 137709.https://doi.org/10.1016/j.electacta.2020.137709
A. Moumen, R. Konar, D. Zappa, E.Teblum, I.Perelshtein, G.D. Nessim*, and E. Comini*:Robust Room-Temperature NO2 Sensors from Exfoliated 2D Few Layered CVD-Grown Bulk Tungsten Di-selenide (2H-WSe2), ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2021, 13(3), 4316-4329.https://doi.org/10.1021/acsami.0c17924
- A. Moumen, R. Konar, D. Zappa, E.Teblum, I.Perelshtein, G.D. Nessim*, and E. Comini*:"Exfoliated 2D few-layered tungsten di-selenide (2H-WSe2) nanosheets for exceptionally sensitive and selective nitrogen dioxide (NO2) detection at room temperature", ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2020, in press
- V. Trovato, E. Teblum, Y. Kostikov, A. Pedrana, V. Re, G.D. Nessim*, and G. Rosace*:"Electrically conductive cotton fabric coatings developed by silica sol-gel precursors doped with surfactant-aided dispersion of vertically aligned carbon nanotubes fillers in organic solvent-free aqueous solution," Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2020, DOI: 10.1016/j.jcis.2020.10.076
- R. Konar, Rosy, I. Perelshtein, E. Teblum, M. Telkhozhayeva, M. Tkachev, J.J. Richter, E. Cattaruzza, A." Pietropolli Charmet, P. Stoppa, M. Noked*, G.D. Nessim*: Scalable synthesis of few-layered 2D tungsten di-selenide (2H-WSe2) nanosheets directly grown on tungsten (W) foil using ambient pressure chemical vapor deposition for reversible Li-ion storage, "ACS Omega, 5 (31), 19409-19421.
- V. Trovato, E. Teblum, Y. Kostikov, A. Pedrana, V. Re, G.D. Nessim*, and G. Rosace*: "Sol-gel approach to incorporate millimeter-long carbon nanotubes into fabrics for the development of electrical-conductive textiles," Materials Chemistry and Physics, 2020, 240, 122218.
- Y. Chemla, E. Teblum, A. Markus, E. Shawat Avraham, A. Slotsky, Y. Kostikov, N. Farah, M. Telkhozhayeva, G.D. Nessim, Y. Mandel*: "Carbon nanostructures as a scaffold for human embryonic stem cells differentiation toward photoreceptor precursors," Nanoscale, 2020,12 (36), 18918-18930.
- A. Setzer, P.D. Esquinazi*, L. Botsch, O. Bahre, E. Teblum, A. Itzhak, and G.D. Nessim: "Magnetic phase transitions around room temperature in Cu9S5, Phase Transitions," 2019, 92, 385-395
- N. Muralidharan, C. Meng, Eti Teblum, K. Moyer, G.D. Nessim, and C.L. Pint*: Multifunctional Structural Ultra-Battery Composite, Nano Letters, 2018, 18 (12), 7761–7768.
- N. Muralidharan, Eti Teblum, A. Westover, D. Schauben, A. Yitzhak, M. Muallem, G.D. Nessim, and C.L. Pint*: Carbon Nanotube Reinforced Structural Composite Supercapacitor, Scientific Reports, 2018, 8, 17662-1-17662-9.
- M, Mu, Eti Teblum, Ł. Figiel, G.D. Nessim, and T. McNally*: Correlation between MWCNT Aspect Ratio and The Mechanical Properties of Composites of PMMA and MWCNTs, Materials Research Express, 2018, 5, 045305,
- A. Itzhak, Eti Teblum, O. Girshevitz, S. Okashy, Y. Turkulets, L. Burlaka, G. Cohen-Taguri, E. Shawat Avraham, M. Noked, I. Shalish*, and G.D. Nessim*: Digenite (Cu9S5): Layered p-Type Semiconductor Grown by Reactive Annealing of Copper, Chemistry of Materials, 2018, 30 (7), 2379–2388.
- O. Marciano, S. Gonen, N. Levy, E. Teblum, R.Yemini, G.D. Nessim S. Ruthstein and L. Elbaz: Modulation of Oxygen Content in Graphene Surfaces Using Temperature-Programmed Reductive Annealing: Electron Paramagnetic Resonance and Electrochemical Study, Langmuir, 2016, 32 (44), 11672–11680.
- E. Teblum, A. Itzhak, E. Shawat-Avraham, M. Muallem, R. Yemini, and G.D. Nessim: Differential Preheating of Hydrocarbon Decomposition and Water Vapor Formation Shows That Single Ring Aromatic Hydrocarbons Enhance Vertically Aligned Carbon Nanotubes Growth, Carbon, 2016, 109, 727-736.
- Q. Wang, P. Subramanian, A. Schechter, E. Teblum, R. Yemini, G.D. Nessim, A. Vasilescu, M.Li, R.Boukherroub, S. Szunerits: Vertically aligned nitrogen-doped carbon nanotube carpet electrodes: highly sensitive interfaces for the analysis of serum from patients with inflammatory bowel disease. ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, 2016, 8, 9600−9609.
- R. Yemini, M. Muallem, T. Sharabani, E. Teblum, Y. Gofer and G.D. Nessim: Patterning of Forests of Carbon Nanotubes (CNTs) Using Copper Overlayers as Iron Catalyst Deactivators, Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2016,120 (22), 12242-12248.
- Rivka Ben Ishaya, Yaara Kapp-Barneaa, Irena Grigoriantza, Eti Teblum, Jean-Paul Lellouche: Real time acoustic profiling of a live cancerous cell monolayer using QCM, Sensors and Actuators B, 2015, 215, 373–381.
- Palaniappan Subramanian, Asaf Cohen, Eti Teblum, Gilbert D. Nessimb, Edward Bormasheko, Alex Schechter: Electrocatalytic activity of nitrogen plasma treated vertically aligned carbon nanotube carpets towards oxygen reduction reaction, Electrochemistry Communications, 2014, 49, 42-46.
- Eti Teblum, Malachi Noked, Judith Grinblat, Anna Kremen, Merav Muallem, Yafit Fleger, Yaakov R. Tischler, Doron Aurbach and Gilbert D. Nessim: Millimeter-Tall Carpets of Vertically Aligned Crystalline Carbon Nanotubes Synthesized on Copper Substrates for Electrical Applications, J. Phys. Chem. C 2014, 118, 19345–19355.
- Eti Teblum, Yossi Gofer, Cary. L. Pint and Gilbert D. Nessim: Decrypting the role of catalyst oxidation state in synthesis of vertically aligned carbon nanotubes, J. Phys. Chem. C 2012, 116, 24522−24528.
- Eti Baruch-Teblum, Yizhak Mastai and Katharina Landfester: Miniemulsion polymerization of cyclodextrin nanospheres for water purification from organic pollutants, European polymer journal, 2010, 46, 1671–1678.
- Eti Baruch, Anatoly M. Belostotskii and Yitzhak Mastai: Relationship between the antifreeze activities and the chemical structures of polyols. Journal of Molecular Structure, 2008, 874, 170-177.
- Eti Baruch, Yitzhak. Mastai: Antifreeze Properties of Polyglycidol Block Copolymers,macromolecular rapid communication, 2007, 28, 2256-2261.
Last Updated Date : 13/12/2022