Gili Taguri joined Bar-Ilan University in 2011 as the head of the X-ray diffraction laboratory of the Bar-Ilan instituted of Nanotechnology & advanced Materials (BINA), where she gained an extensive experience in measurement methods and analysis techniques for multi-purpose X-ray diffraction designed not only for powders, but for thin films and nano-materials as well. These include Grazing incident XRD (GIXRD), X-ray Reflectivity (XRR), High resolution XRD (HRXRD) and In-plane XRD measurements for Pole Figures texture analysis (preferred orientation), epitaxial growth characterization, thin film quality determination (by rocking curve), phase identification, particle sizing and stain analysis.
Ph.D.- Material engineering (specializing in surface science, epitaxial growth and scanning tunneling microscopy), Department of Materials Science and Engineering,Tel Aviv University, 2010.
M.Sc.- Material engineering (specializing in the field of growth and characterization of thin films), Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Tel Aviv University, 2005.
B.Sc.- Chemistry, Tel Aviv University.
- Tal Shpigel , Gili Cohen Taguri, Dan Y. Lewitus. "Controlling drug delivery from polymer microspheres by exploiting the complex interrelationship of excipient and drug crystallization”; J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 2019, 136, 47227.
- A. Itzhak, E. Teblum, O. Girshevitz, S. Okashy, Y. Turkulets, L. Burlaka, G. Cohen-Taguri, E. Shawat Avraham, M. Noked, I. Shalish, G.D. Nessim. "Digenite (Cu9S5): layered p-type semiconductor grown by reactive annealing of copper”; Chem. Mater., 2018, 30 (7) 2379-2388.
- S. Gonen, O. Lori, G. Cohen-Taguri and L. Elbaz. “Metal organic frameworks as a catalyst for oxygen reduction: an unexpected outcome of a highly active Mn-MOF-based catalyst incorporated in activated carbon”; Nanoscale, 2018, 10, 9634-9641.
- Onit Srur-Lavi, Ville Miikkulainen, Boris Markovsky, Judith Grinblat, Michael Talianker, Yafit Fleger, Gili Cohen-Taguri, Albert Mor, Yosef Tal-Yosef, and Doron Aurbach. “Studies of Electorchemical Behavior of LiNi0.80Co0.15Al0.05O2 Electrodes Coated with LiAlOw; Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 2017, 164 (13) A3266-A3275
- Tony Yamin, Shai Wissberg, Hagai Cohen, Gili Cohen-Taguri and Amos Sharoni. “ltrathin Films on VO2 on r-Cut Sapphire Achieved by Postdepostion Etching”. Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2016, 8 (23), 14863–14870
- G. Cohen-Taguri A. Ruzin, and I. Goldfarb. “Self-Assembled formation and transformation of In/InCdTe(110) nano-rings into camel-humps". Appl. Phys. Lett. 100, 213116 (2012).
- A. Ruzin, O. Sinkevich, G. Cohen-Taguri and I. Goldfarb. “Anomalous behavior of epitaxial indium nano-contacts on cadmium-zinc-telluride“. Appl. Phys. Lett. 101, 132108 (2012)
- G. Cohen-Taguri, O. Sinkevich, M. Levinshtein, A. Ruzin and I. Goldfarb. “Atomic Structure and Electrical Properties of In(Te) Nano-contacts on CdZnTe(110) by Scanning Probe Microscopy“. Advanced Functional Materials 20 (2009) 215-223.
- G. Cohen-Taguri, M. Levinshtien, A. Ruzin and I. Goldfarb. “Real Space Identification of The CZT(110) Surface Atomic Structure by Scanning Tunneling Microscopy“. Surface Science 602 (2008) 712-723.
- I. Goldfarb, S. Grossman and G. Cohen-Taguri. “Evolution of Epitaxial Titanium Silicide Nanocrystals as a Function of Growth Method and Annealing Treatments“. Applied Surface Science 252 (2006) 5355-5360.
- I. Goldfarb, G. Cohen-Taguri, S. Grossman and M. Levinshtien. “Equilibrium Shape of Titanium Silicide Nanocrystals on Si(111) “Physical Review B 72 (2005) 075430.
- I.Goldfarb, S. Grossman, G. Cohen-Taguri and M. Levinshtien. “Scanning Tunneling Microscopy of Titanium Silicide Nanoislands“. Applied Surface Science 238 (2004) 29-35.
Last Updated Date : 16/06/2022