Computational research associate position available in Tomer Kalisky’s cancer genomics lab in Bar-Ilan
We are looking for a highly qualified and motivated bioinformatician to analyze next generation sequencing data in order to discover new biomarkers for cancer stem cells. We are a multidisciplinary research group studying cancer biology using single cell genomics, next generation sequencing, and bioinformatics.
· A recent BSc/MSc/PhD in computational biology, biostatistics, or bioinformatics.
· Experience with analysis of next generation sequencing data.
· Strong computational background (Matlab, Python, R, Linux).
· Familiarity with bioinformatics databases and tools (e.g. UCSC genome browser)
· Background in molecular biology is a plus.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
· Highly motivated, responsible, and independent, with ability to take initiative and ownership of projects.
Candidates who wish to join our lab please send a CV and names of two references to Tomer Kalisky