Particle induced X-ray emission analysis
- Nondestructive and multielemental analysis of trace elements with an excellent detection limit of up to 20 ppb.
- Used together with RBS for accurate mass identification of medium to heavy elements with similar masses.
- Elemental composition of magnetic films in which RBS does not have an enough mass resolution to resolve Mn-Fe-Co-Ni elements.
- Channeling-PIXE can be used to determine lattice location of impurities in single crystalline samples.
- Last modified: 31/05/2016