Prof. Chaim Sukenik
Main Research Areas
- Self-assembled monolayer films.
- Nanoscale organic and inorganic coatings.
- Reaction mechanisms in organized media.
- High performance polymers.
- Composites and new materials.
2010 - The Elias, Genevieve and Georgianna Atol Charitable Trust Fellow in Nano Medicine
1992 - 1993 - Fulbright Scholar, Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
1983 - 1988 - NIH-Research Career Development Awardee.
- Chemistry, California Institute of Technology - 1976.
Doctoral Dissertation - "Enhancement of a Solid State Reaction by Proper Orientation Within a Crystal; Micellar effects on the Stereochemistry and Rate of Aqueous Solvolysis Reactions". (Supervisor: Prof. R.G. Bergman ).
- Magna Cum Laude, Yeshiva University - 1972.
My Recent Publications
For more about Prof. Sukenik's lab and research projects