Aharon and Rachel Dahan Nano-Energy Center
Main Research Areas
- Solar energy.
- Dye Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSC).
- Nanoporous wide band-gap semiconductor electrodes, single material and core-shell systems.
- Nanosize wide band-gap semiconductors with controlled properties via surface control.
- Low cost spectral splitting for multi-bandgap photovoltaics.
- Interdigitated organic/inorganic nanosize layers towards the development of low cost “plastic” solar cells and smart polymers.
2011 - IVS Research Excellence Prize sponsored by Applied Materials
2008 - Landau Prize.
1998 - Mifal Hapayis Found: Michael Landau Excellent PhD Prize.
- Electrochemistry, Bar-Ilan University Israel, (highest distinction).
Doctoral Dissertation - "Impedance spectroscopy of active metals in polar aprotic solutions". (Supervisor:Prof. D. Aurbach).
- Chemistry, Bar-Ilan University Israel, (summa cum laude).
My Recent Publications
Please visit my personal website
For more about Prof. Zaban's lab and research projects